IHC, IHC-P, PEP-ELISAHost:
Hu, Mu, RtApplications:
Applications: WB, ELISA, S-ELISA
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
FOXD1 belongs to the forkhead family of transcription factors which is characterized by a distinct forkhead domain. The specific function of this gene has not yet been determined; however, it may play a role in tumor formation.
|Product By Gene ID
- forkhead-related activator 4
- Forkhead-related transcription factor 4
- forkhead-like 8
- Forkhead-related protein FKHL8
- FKHL8Forkhead, drosophila, homolog-like 8
- FREAC4forkhead box protein D1
- forkhead box D1
Bioinformatics Tool for FOXD1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FOXD1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.