Species: Hu, Mouse, Rat
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: B/N, Ctrl
Function: Odorant signal transduction is probably mediated by a G-protein coupled cascade using cAMP as second messenger. The olfactory channel can be shown to be activated by cyclic nucleotides which leads to a depolarization of olfactory sensory neurons.; Subunit structure: Heterooligomer of OCNC1 and OCNC2 subunits.; Subcellular location: Membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.; Tissue specificity: Olfactory neurons.
|Product By Gene ID
- Cyclic nucleotide-gated channel alpha-2
- cyclic-nucleotide-gated olfactory channel
- Cyclic nucleotide-gated cation channel 2
- cyclic-nucleotide-gated cation channel 2
- cyclic nucleotide-gated olfactory channel
- OCNC1CNG channel alpha-2
- cyclic nucleotide gated channel alpha 2
Bioinformatics Tool for CNGA2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CNGA2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.