Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA
Host: Mouse Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
CMTM2, also known as CKLF-like MARVEL transmembrane domain-containing protein 2, is a 248 amino acid 27.5 kDa protein commonly found in the membrane as a multi-pass protein. This protein has been shown to be involved in testis development as a member of the chemokine-like factor gene superfamily. The protein has been shown to interact with UBE2A and the Androgen receptor. There has also been research revolving around the CMTM2 proteins involvement in male infertility.
|Product By Gene ID
- CKLF-like MARVEL transmembrane domain-containing protein 2
- Chemokine-like factor superfamily member 2
- chemokine-like factor super family 2
- chemokine-like factor superfamily 2
- CKLF-like MARVEL transmembrane domain containing 2
Research Areas for CMTM2
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.Cytokine Research
Bioinformatics Tool for CMTM2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CMTM2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.