WB, ELISA, ICC/IFHost:
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
Spindly has recently been identified as the human homolog of Drosophila spindly. Spindly has been shown to regulate mitotic dynein and is essential for the docking and recruitment of dynein to the kinetochore.
|Product By Gene ID
- rrhabdomyosarcoma antigen protein MU-RMS-40.4A
- Rhabdomyosarcoma antigen MU-RMS-40.4A
- protein Spindly
- Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 99
- Arsenite-related gene 1 protein
- coiled-coil domain containing 99
Bioinformatics Tool for CCDC99
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCDC99. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.