Applications: WB, IP
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
ATAD5/FRAG1 has been identified as a homolog of a subunit of RFC (replication factor C) and has been shown to be down-regulated in response to replicative stress. ATAD5/FRAG1 may play a role in the surveillance of DNA damage and the cell's decision to survive or activate apoptosis. ATAD5/FRAG1 is also known as ATPase family AAA domain containing 5, and FLJ12735.
|Product By Gene ID
- enhanced level of genomic instability 1 homolog
- Chromosome fragility-associated gene 1 protein
- chromosome fragility associated gene 1
- ATPase family AAA domain-containing protein 5
- FRAG1chromosome 17 open reading frame 41
- ATPase family, AAA domain containing 5
Bioinformatics Tool for Atad5
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Atad5. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.