Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
PITK was previously identified as a novel PP1 targeting subunit implicated in modulating the phosphorylation of the transcriptional regulator heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K). Through the phosphorylation of PITK at S1013 and S1017 (residues that flank or reside within a PP1C-binding motif), the binding of the PP1 catalytic subunit to PITK, and subsequently the activity of the holoenzyme, are discretely controlled.
|Product By Gene ID
- serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 6 regulatory ankyrin repeat subunit A
- Phosphatase interactor targeting protein hnRNP K
- protein phosphatase 6 ankyrin repeat subunit A
- Ankyrin repeat domain-containing protein 28
- KIAA0379PITKPP6-ARS-Aphosphatase interactor targeting K protein
- Serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 6 regulatory subunit ARS-A
- ankyrin repeat domain 28
Bioinformatics Tool for ANKRD28
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ANKRD28. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.