S100A4 Primary Antibodies
S100A4 Peptides and Proteins
S100A4 is encoded by this gene is a member of the S100 family of proteins containing 2 EF-hand calcium-binding motifs. S100 proteins are localized in the cytoplasm and/or nucleus of a wide range of cells, and involved in the regulation of a number of cellular processes such as cell cycle progression and differentiation. S100 genes include at least 13 members which are located as a cluster on chromosome 1q21. This protein may function in motility, invasion, and tubulin polymerization. Chromosomal rearrangements and altered expression of this gene have been implicated in tumor metastasis. Multiple alternatively spliced variants, encoding the same protein, have been identified.
- Product By Gene ID6275
- S100 calcium binding protein A4
- CAPLS100 calcium binding protein A4 (calcium protein, calvasculin, metastasin
- murine placental homolog)
- fibroblast-specific protein-1,42A
- leukemia multidrug resistance associated protein
- malignant transformation suppression 1
- protein S100-A4
- S100 calcium-binding protein A4 (calcium protein, calvasculin, metastasin, murine placental homolog)
- Placental calcium-binding protein
- S100 calcium-binding protein A4
- Protein Mts1
Diseases related to S100A4
Discover more about diseases related to S100A4.
Pathways for S100A4
View related products by pathway and learn more about each of the pathways below.
Research Areas for S100A4
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.
PTMs for S100A4
Learn more about PTMs related to S100A4.
Bioinformatics Tool for S100A4
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to S100A4. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide for instructions on using this tool.