Novus Biologicals is a rapidly growing, privately-held company headquartered in Littleton, CO, with an international distribution office in Cambridge, United Kingdom and Oakville, Ontario, Canada. The mission of Novus Biologicals is to accelerate scientific discovery by developing and marketing unique products in the forefront of science. Novus Biologicals seeks driven individuals who are willing to fully contribute their skills and experiences.
In addition to competitive salaries, Novus offers competitive benefits for all full-time employees, including:
- Employer paid medical and dental insurance premium for employee, with reduced premiums for families
- Paid time off for all recognized major holidays
- 401K plan, long-term disability and life insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Professional Research Assistant: Flow Cytometry
Novus Biologicals is seeking an experienced flow cytometry technician to join our growing scientific team in Littleton, CO. Candidates must have an exceptionally strong work ethic, an ability to manage complex projects through to completion, and be comfortable working both independently and as part of a team. Demonstrated experience with cell culture and extensive hands on experience in flow cytometry is required. Experience in antibody conjugation is preferred.
- Perform single and multicolor flow cytometry for the purpose of antibody and assay validation in a high-throughput setting.
- Independently set-up and run experiments.
- Assist in data-analysis.
- Antibody conjugation
- Prepare conjugates from amine reactive fluorophores.
- Prepare, activate, and conjugate tandem dyes.
- Assist in the development of SOPs and documentation to support flow cytometry.
- Troubleshoot and maintain the flow cytometer.Assist in technical support for flow cytometry.
- Perform cell culture work as is necessary to support antibody validation.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a field of biology.
- 3-5 years of experience in flow cytometry.
- Experience with a variety of instruments is preferred.
- Experience in conjugating antibodies and cell culture.
- A goal-oriented working style.
- A record of success in completing large scientific projects using strong problem solving skills.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter and references.
The position will provide administrative support to the Denver Senior staff. Duties include general clerical, administrative, organizing travel and project based work.
- Provide general administrative assistance for senior team.
- Order office supplies and break room supplies; monitor inventory.
- Coordinate travel plans (sometimes complex) for managers and process expense reports in a timely manner.
- Maintain existing external vendor relationships.
- Manage and maintain senior staff’s schedule, travel, and other duties as assigned.
- Create and update organizational charts, employee lists and power point presentations.
- Organize and coordinate staff meetings and fun events.
- Run miscellaneous errands.
- Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalency, prefer a college degree.
- Must have at least 3-5 years receptionist, customer service, general clerical or related experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Technologically savvy, with the ability to work in varied systems. Proficiency with Excel/Word/Outlook/Power Point.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage workload independently and in a team environment.
- Must be organized, highly detailed-oriented, and maintain reliable follow-through.
- Ability to establish timelines to meet multiple deadlines in an environment with frequent interruptions.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter and references
Based in Littleton, CO, Novus Biologicals is a rapidly growing biotech company in need of a Web Developer to assist the growing web development team with back end development and implementation. The ideal candidate will be skilled in web application design and implementation, good coding practices, and modern web development technologies.
This person should be well versed in all aspects of LAMP Development and Database Architecture.
Succeeding in this role requires a combination of technical skills, time management and communication skills. This position will report to the IT Manager and work with the rest of the development team.
- Develop web page applications using PHP/MySQL.
- Troubleshoot existing web applications.
- Participate in Development sprints.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- On-site position based in Littleton, CO
- 3-5 years’ experience in website development in a LAMP Stack.
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities
- Self-starter approach, with ability to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility as time permits
- Experience with Drupal is a plus
- Sense of humor
We welcome all inquiries and you may always mail or e-mail your resume to:
Novus Biologicals, LLC (USA)
PO Box 802
Littleton, CO 80120
Novus Biologicals, LTD (Europe)
12 Cambridge Science Park
Novus Biologicals Canada
461 North Service Road West
L6M 2V5 Canada