Novus Biologicals is a rapidly growing, privately-held company headquartered in Littleton, CO, with an international distribution office in Cambridge, United Kingdom and Oakville, Ontario, Canada. The mission of Novus Biologicals is to accelerate scientific discovery by developing and marketing unique products in the forefront of science. Novus Biologicals seeks driven individuals who are willing to fully contribute their skills and experiences.
In addition to competitive salaries, Novus offers competitive benefits for all full-time employees, including:
- Employer paid medical and dental insurance premium for employee, with reduced premiums for families
- Paid time off for all recognized major holidays
- 401K plan, long-term disability and life insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Research Associate- Antibody Production (Littleton, CO)
Novus Biologicals is seeking a full time Research Associate to join our antibody validation team. Candidates must have a strong work ethic and a proven ability to work independently and as part of a team. This position will involve antibody purification, Western blot testing and other quality control procedures as needed. Candidates should be self-motivated, extremely organized, detail oriented, have excellent time management and communication skills, and be able to multitask in a fast-pace lab environment. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Required Skills and Experience
- BS/BA in biology, biochemistry, or a related discipline
- 1+ year(s) of hands-on laboratory experience
- Western blot experience
- Ability to perform complex repetitive tasks in an efficient manner
Customer Service Representative (Littleton, CO)
Reports To: Director of Customer and Technical Service
Role Summary: Looking for a team member who will perform daily customer service activities for all saleable product types which include email, online, and phone correspondence. This position will also assist with international order coordination. Additional reporting may be required. The position will be best suited for someone who enjoys customer service and providing solutions to customers that help improve their experience with Novus products.
- Handles orders via email, fax, online and phone.
- Manages email customer inquiries
- Assists with international orders and shipping coordination
- Answers pre- and post-sale inquiries by phone, email and online chat.
- Liaises with other customer support members in US and satellite offices, as well as other departments to insure timely delivery of products
- Assists supplier relationship team with any inquires to insure that products meet our standards of excellence.
- Additional projects will likely be assigned as applicable. This will require someone who is flexible, eager to learn and willing to take on greater responsibility.
- Must be willing to work a 10am-6pm shift
Essential Skills and Experience
- Required high school diploma. Biology background is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Ability to manage time well.
- Customer service experience required.
If you are interested in one of our open positions, and feel you are a qualified candidate, please complete the Novus Biologicals Employment Application and return it to us along with your resume. We welcome all inquiries. Please mail or e-mail your documents to:
Download application form
Novus Biologicals, LLC (USA)
PO Box 802
Littleton, CO 80120
Novus Biologicals, LTD (Europe)
12 Cambridge Science Park
Novus Biologicals Canada
461 North Service Road West
L6M 2V5 Canada