In an effort to combat costs and reward customer loyalty, customers can join the Novus Rewards Program. Customers accumulate points for online purchases and product reviews. Customers can redeem rewards points for merchandise and discounts. Log in below to view your accumulated points.
How do I get started?
Create an account and receive 50 points just for joining! Once you have register for an account, you will receive points for online product purchases and product reviews.
How do I submit a product review?
- You must be log in to account in order to submit a product review, so first log in to your account.
- Go to the datasheet of the product you want to review (i.e. www.novusbio.com/NB100-105.html).
- Click on "Review this product for a reward" on the right-hand side of the datasheet.
- Select an option to submit data (Form A or Form B).
- Complete all the steps on the product review form.
What rewards can I earn for submitting a product review?
- 250 reward points for a product review without an image
- 500 reward points for a product review with an image
- 500 reward points if you are the first to review a product and don't include an image
- 1000 reward points if you are the first to review a product and include an image
How do I find out how many rewards points I have?
Tracking your rewards points and purchases is simple.
- Log in to your account by clicking on My Account at the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Then, click on View Cart.
- View accumulated points under the Rewards Program section on the left side of the screen.
How do I redeem my points?
- Redeem for an Amazon gift card or apply towards a future purchase. Customers outside the USA can redeem for a gift card of their choice (restrictions apply, contact local Novus office for details).
- 1,000 rewards points equals a gift item listed below.
- Trade in points for a reward, click on the desired reward, add it to your cart and proceed to check out as you would with any other online order.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-730-1950.