In an effort to combat costs and reward customer loyalty, we have developed the Novus Rewards Program. Customers accumulate points for online purchases and submitting product reviews. Rewards points can then be redeemed for merchandise and discounts. Login below to view your accumulated points.
How do I get started?
Create an account and receive 50 points just for joining! Once you have registered for an account, you will receive points for purchasing products online and for submitting product reviews.
How do I submit a product review?
Submitting a product review is easy, just follow these 5 steps:
- You must be logged into your account in order to submit a product review, so first login to your account.
- Go to the datasheet of the product you want to review (i.e. www.novusbio.com/NB100-105.html).
- Click on "Review this product for a reward" on the right-hand side of the datasheet.
- Select an option to submit data (Form A or Form B).
- Complete all the steps on the product review form.
What rewards can I earn for submitting a product review?
- 100 rewards points for your feedback
- Additional 100 rewards points and a Novus t-shirt if you include an image
- $5 donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure or Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research if you include an image
- Win a travel grant!
How can I win a travel grant?
Novus is launching a new Travel Grant offer and we would love for you to participate! For each product review you submit with every field filled, a descriptive summary of the results and a high quality image, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $500 travel grant! We will select a winner every 3 months – that’s 4 chances for you to win each year! The winner will receive a $200 airline voucher of their choice and $300 towards registration at a conference of your choice. You will be notified each time you are entered into the travel grant drawing by letter or email. Have additional questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to this quarter's winner, Helen Chen from the University of British Columbia!
How do I find out how many rewards points I have?
Tracking your rewards points and purchases is simple. Login to your account by clicking on My Account at the top right hand corner of your screen. Then, click on View Cart. View your accumulated points under the Rewards Program section on the left side of the screen.
How do I redeem my points?
Rewards points can be redeemed for an Amazon gift card, or may be applied towards a future purchase. View the items available at the bottom of this page. You must have 1,000 rewards points in order to receive the gift items listed below. Once you have earned the required number of points to trade in for a reward, click on the desired reward, add it to your cart and proceed to check out as you would with any other online order. Questions? Email email@example.com or call 303-730-1950.