MSDS (NBP2-266911)

Product Name: FOXP3 Flow Buffer Kit

Hazardous Contents: Saponin, Paraformaldehyde

CAS#: 8047-15-2 (Saponin)
CAS#: 30525-89-4 (Paraformaldehyde)

Saponin

Hazardous Information

Eye: Causes very serious eye irritation.
Skin: May cause skin irritation.
Ingestion: May be harmful if swallowed. Call a physician.
Inhalation: May causes serious respiratory tract irritation. Harmful if inhaled.
Symptoms of Exposure: Irritation, eye inflammation, redness, watering.

Handling

Use with adequate ventilation. Minimize dust generation and accumulation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Avoid ingestion and inhalation.

Storage

Store at room temperature. Store in a tightly closed container. Light and moisture sensitive. Stable under recommended storage conditions.

Personal Protection

Wear appropriate protective clothing. Protect the skin by handling with gloves. Protect eyes by wearing face shield and safety glasses. Wash hands immediately before and after use.

First Aid Measure

Eyes: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Consult a physician.
Skin: Flush skin with excess amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. No known effect from skin contact.
Ingestion: If swallowed, get medical aid immediately. Only induce vomiting if directed to do so by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Inhalation: Remove from exposure and move to fresh air immediately. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. SPEED IS ESSENTIAL, OBTAIN MEDICAL AID IMMEDIATELY. Do not use mouth-to-mouth resuscitation if victim ingested or inhaled the substance; induce artificial respiration with the aid of a pocket mask equipped with a one-way valve or other proper respiratory medical device.

Notes: Consult a physician. Show this safety data sheet to the physician. Move away from the dangerous area.

Paraformaldehyde

Hazardous Information

Eye: Very hazardous in case of eye contact. Causes irritation
Skin: Causes skin irritation. Harmful if absorbed through skin.
Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed. Call a physician
Inhalation: Causes respiratory tract irritation. Harmful if inhaled.
Symptoms of Exposure: Inflammation, blistering, Irritation, Blindness, watering eyes, eye redness, itchy eyes

Handling

Use with adequate ventilation. Minimize dust generation and accumulation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Avoid ingestion and inhalation.

Storage

Store at 4 degrees C. Store in a tightly closed container. Light and moisture sensitive. Stable under recommended storage conditions.

Personal Protection

Wear appropriate protective clothing. Protect the skin by handling with gloves. Protect eyes by wearing face shield and safety glasses. Wash hands immediately before and after use.

First Aid Measure

Eyes: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Consult a physician.
Skin: Get medical aid immediately. Immediately flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. SPEEDY ACTION IS CRITICAL!
Ingestion: POISON material. If swallowed, get medical aid immediately. Only induce vomiting if directed to do so by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Inhalation: Remove from exposure and move to fresh air immediately. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. SPEED IS ESSENTIAL, OBTAIN MEDICAL AID IMMEDIATELY. Do not use mouth-to-mouth resuscitation if victim ingested or inhaled the substance; induce artificial respiration with the aid of a pocket mask equipped with a one-way valve or other proper respiratory medical device.

Notes: Consult a physician. Show this safety data sheet to the physician. Move away from the dangerous area.