1) Paraffin-embedded sections were treated using an HIER [heat-induced epitope retrieval] protocol.
2) NB 600-101 was diluted 1:50 with a DAKO antibody diluent
3) Sections and primary antibody were incubated at RT for 30 minutes.
4) Sections were incubated with a DAKO secondary, as per manufacturer'??s protocol.
5) Sections were then stained with DAB and H&E.
6) Sections were mounted with Faramount solution.
7) Result of staining was strong.
**NOTE: normal colon mucosa and adenocarcinoma tissues were used as positive controls for this antibody.