Publications for TrkA Antibody (NB100-92234) (0)
There are no publications for TrkA Antibody (NB100-92234).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for TrkA Antibody (NB100-92234) (0)
There are no reviews for TrkA Antibody (NB100-92234).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for TrkA Antibody (NB100-92234). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am searching (with difficulty) for an antibody against Trka which can be used in flow cytometry. Since I am planning to use it for bead sorting of live cells it needs to be for a part of the receptor which is on the outside of the cell. Please can you let me know if you can help me with this.
- NBP1-47436, NB100-98815 and NB100-65266 all bind to the extracellular domain of Trka, however, none of them are guaranteed for use in flow cytometry. Our only flow cytometry guaranteed antibodies bind to the intracellular domain. This does not mean one of these antibodies won't work for flow, we just can not guarantee it. If you would be interested in testing this novel application on one of our Trka antibodies, please take a look at our Innovators Reward Program.
Positive Control Lysate(s)
Additional TrkA Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
, NERVE GROWTH FACTOR
Bioinformatics Tool for TrkA Antibody (NB100-92234)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TrkA Antibody (NB100-92234). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on TrkA.
TrkB: Bridging Ontogenesis and Oncogenesis
Tropomyosin receptor kinase B (TrkB) is a member of the Trk receptor tyrosine kinases family consisting of TrkA, TrkB and TrkC. The sequence of these family members is highly conserved. Interaction of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) with its... Read full blog post.
TrkB: Docking for Neurotrophins and Beyond.
Tropomyosin receptor kinase B (TrkB) is a member of the Trk receptor tyrosine kinases family consisting of TrkA, TrkB and TrkC. The sequence of these family members is highly conserved. TrK's are activated by several neurotrophins, which are small pro... Read full blog post.