TRIF/TICAM1 Antibody Summary
Antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the C-terminus of human TRIF.
Ion exchange chromatography
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.02% Sodium Azide
Ion exchange chromatography
- Western Blot 1:100-1:2000
- ELISA 1:100-1:2000
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:10-1:500
- Immunofluorescence 10 ug/ml
TRIF antibody can be used for detection of TRIF by Western blot at 2 to 4 mg/ml.
Alternate Names for TRIF/TICAM1 Antibody
- Proline-rich, vinculin and TIR domain-containing protein B
- PRVTIRBTIR domain-containing adapter protein inducing IFN-beta
- Putative NF-kappa-B-activating protein 502H
- TICAM-1TIR domain containing adaptor inducing interferon-beta
- TIR domain-containing adapter molecule 1
- TIR domain-containing adaptor molecule 1
- toll-like receptor adaptor molecule 1
- TRIFToll-interleukin-1 receptor domain-containing adapter protein inducinginterferon beta
TRIF is a member of the Toll/interleukin-1 receptor (TIR) family, a group of proteins that include the Toll-like receptors (TLRs). TLRs are signaling molecules that recognize different pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) and serve as an important link between the innate and adaptive immune responses. TRIF, along with other molecules such as TIRP, TIRAP, and MyD88, serves as an adaptor protein to several of the TLR molecules. Following activation of TLR3 and TLR4, TRIF engages the kinase TBK1 and allows its subsequent activation of the interferon regulatory factor (IRF)-3. TRIF is also involved in the activation of TNF receptor associated factor (TRAF)-6, and ultimately the activation of NF-kappaB.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: Flow, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Xp, Ze
Applications: B/N, ELISA, In vitro, In vivo, Func-Inh
Species: Hu, Mu, Ca
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Ca
Applications: B/N, Flow, ICC/IF, IP, In vitro, Flow-CS, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: In vitro
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Eq, Pm
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ELISA, Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IP, In vitro, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Pm
Applications: WB, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt, Xp
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P, ICC, IF
Publications for TRIF/TICAM1 Antibody (NBP1-77221)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for TRIF/TICAM1 Antibody (NBP1-77221) (0)
There are no reviews for TRIF/TICAM1 Antibody (NBP1-77221).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for TRIF/TICAM1 Antibody (NBP1-77221) (0)
Additional TRIF/TICAM1 Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for TRIF/TICAM1 Antibody (NBP1-77221)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TRIF/TICAM1 Antibody (NBP1-77221). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on TRIF/TICAM1.