Recombinant Human TNF-alpha Protein Summary
A recombinant protein with GST tag at N-terminal corresponding to the amino acids 124-233 of Human TNF partial ORF
Source: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
Amino Acid Sequence:LVVPSEGLYLIYSQVLFKGQGCPSTHVLLTHTISRIAVSYQTKVNLLSAIKSPCQRETPEGAEAKPWYEPIYLGGVFQLEKGDRLSAEINRPDYLDFAESGQVYFGIIAL
in vitro wheat germ expression system
| Protein/Peptide Type
Partial Recombinant Protein
Useful in Western Blot and ELISA. This protein has not been tested for any functionality. This product may contain endotoxins and is not suitable for use with live cells.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
50 mM Tris-HCl, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH 8.0 in the elution buffer.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Recombinant Human TNF-alpha Protein
- APC1 protein
- TNF, monocyte-derived
- TNFATNF, macrophage-derived
- TNFSF2TNF superfamily, member 2
- tumor necrosis factor (TNF superfamily, member 2)
- tumor necrosis factor alpha
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2
- tumor necrosis factor
- tumor necrosis factor-alpha
TNF - tumor necrosis factor (TNF superfamily, member 2)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
Publications for TNF-alpha Partial Recombinant Protein (H00007124-Q01) (0)
There are no publications for TNF-alpha Partial Recombinant Protein (H00007124-Q01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for TNF-alpha Partial Recombinant Protein (H00007124-Q01) (0)
There are no reviews for TNF-alpha Partial Recombinant Protein (H00007124-Q01).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for TNF-alpha Partial Recombinant Protein (H00007124-Q01). (Showing 1 - 4 of 4 FAQ).
I need to know about TNF-alpha antibody kits for mice.
- We currently have two TNFalpha ELISA kits specific for mouse: catalog numbers KA0257 and NBP1-92670.
I would like to ask you for help. I need an antibody for Elisa to detect human TNF alpha in a supernatant from a cell culture (meaning supernatant after centrifugation of collected cell suspension from a plate well). Which of your antibodies against human tnf alpha would be suitable? I would like to buy only the primary antibody.
- I would recommend catalog number NBP1-67821 or NB600-587; however, a full list of our anti-human TNF alpha antibodies suitable for use in ELISA can be found using this link.
I am interested in a TNF alpha antibody, cross reactive for human, rat and mouse (host species: rabbit). Could your product NBP1-19532 be used in western blotting applications? Or do you have a similar product in your catalog which could fit with my request?
- The antibody you mention, NBP1-19532, has not yet been validated in Western blot. I would instead recommend either NBP1-67821 or NB600-587. These are both rabbit polyclonal antibodies that cross-reacts with human, mouse and rat and have been used in Western blotting.
Can your TNF-alpha products be used to treat TBI victims and therefore avoid the perispinal injections with Enbrel?
- I am very sorry, but all of our products are for scientific research use only, and none are intended or approved for use in humans.
Additional TNF-alpha Products
Bioinformatics Tool for TNF-alpha Partial Recombinant Protein (H00007124-Q01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TNF-alpha Partial Recombinant Protein (H00007124-Q01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on TNF-alpha.
cIAP2 - balancing cell death and cell survival
The inhibitor of apoptosis proteins (IAPs) are important regulators of cell death and inflammation. The cellular inhibitor of apoptosis protein 2 (cIAP2) contains three Baculovirus IAP repeat (BIR) domains, a Ubiquitin associated (UBA) domain, and... Read full blog post.
CD86 - I work in tandem with CD80
CD86 belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily of proteins that drive innate and adaptive immune responses. It is an 80kD co-stimulatory molecule for the priming and activation of naive and memory T-cells, respectively. CD86 is expressed on activated... Read full blog post.