TNF-alpha Antibody [Biotin] Summary
The immunogen for this antibody is TNF alpha polyclonal.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
The biotinylated rabbit anti-mouse/rat TNF-alpha polyclonal antibody has been tested as the detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA for analysis of mouse or rat TNF-alpha in combination with the purified anti-mouse/rat TNF-alpha monoclonal antibody, clone TN3.19 (NBP1-43235) for capture and recombinant mouse TNF-alpha (NBP1-43197) or rat TNF-alpha (NBP1-43197) as the standard. A suitable range of concentrations of this biotinylated antibody for ELISA detection is 0.5 - 2.0 ug/ml. A standard curve consisting of doubling dilutions of the recombinant standard over the range of 2000 pg/ml - 15 pg/ml (mouse TNF-alpha) or 5000 - 30 pg/ml (rat TNF-alpha) should be included in each ELISA plate. Recognition of mouse TNF-alpha by this assay is not interfered with by 1000x excess soluble TNF-alpha receptor type I or II.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
PBS (pH 7.2) with 0.1% gelatin
0.09% Sodium Azide
Immunogen affinity purified
Alternate Names for TNF-alpha Antibody [Biotin]
- APC1 protein
- TNF, monocyte-derived
- TNFATNF, macrophage-derived
- TNFSF2TNF superfamily, member 2
- tumor necrosis factor (TNF superfamily, member 2)
- tumor necrosis factor alpha
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2
- tumor necrosis factor
- tumor necrosis factor-alpha
The affinity purified polyclonal rabbit antibody reacts with mouse and rat tumor necrosis factor-alpha. Mouse TNF alpha is a 17 kDa factor produced by macrophages, monocytes, neutrophils, CD4 T cells, and NK cells. A 26 kDa form is expressed as a membranebound molecule. TNF alpha is cytolytic and plays an important role in immune regulation. Bioactive TNF alpha exists as a homotrimer.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Publications for TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-00399) (0)
There are no publications for TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-00399).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-00399) (0)
There are no reviews for TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-00399).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-00399). (Showing 1 - 4 of 4 FAQ).
I need to know about TNF-alpha antibody kits for mice.
- We currently have two TNFalpha ELISA kits specific for mouse: catalog numbers KA0257 and NBP1-92670.
I would like to ask you for help. I need an antibody for Elisa to detect human TNF alpha in a supernatant from a cell culture (meaning supernatant after centrifugation of collected cell suspension from a plate well). Which of your antibodies against human tnf alpha would be suitable? I would like to buy only the primary antibody.
- I would recommend catalog number NBP1-67821 or NB600-587; however, a full list of our anti-human TNF alpha antibodies suitable for use in ELISA can be found using this link.
I am interested in a TNF alpha antibody, cross reactive for human, rat and mouse (host species: rabbit). Could your product NBP1-19532 be used in western blotting applications? Or do you have a similar product in your catalog which could fit with my request?
- The antibody you mention, NBP1-19532, has not yet been validated in Western blot. I would instead recommend either NBP1-67821 or NB600-587. These are both rabbit polyclonal antibodies that cross-reacts with human, mouse and rat and have been used in Western blotting.
Can your TNF-alpha products be used to treat TBI victims and therefore avoid the perispinal injections with Enbrel?
- I am very sorry, but all of our products are for scientific research use only, and none are intended or approved for use in humans.
Additional TNF-alpha Products
Bioinformatics Tool for TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-00399)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-00399). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on TNF-alpha.