TIMP-1 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Plasmid: pCMV-TIMP1 full-length
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Sample Buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl, 2% SDS, 10% glycerol, 300 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, and 0.01% Bromophenol blue).
Lysate Details for TIMP-1
Quality control test: Transient overexpression cell lysate was tested with Anti-TIMP1 antibody by Western Blots.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for TIMP-1 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- Collagenase inhibitor
- collagenase inhibitor)
- erythroid potentiating activity
- Erythroid-potentiating activity
- Fibroblast collagenase inhibitor
- metalloproteinase inhibitor 1
- TIMP metallopeptidase inhibitor 1
- TIMPtissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 (erythroid potentiating activity
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 1
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Ch, Eq
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready
Publications for TIMP-1 Lysate (H00007076-T02) (0)
There are no publications for TIMP-1 Lysate (H00007076-T02).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for TIMP-1 Lysate (H00007076-T02) (0)
There are no reviews for TIMP-1 Lysate (H00007076-T02).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for TIMP-1 Lysate (H00007076-T02) (0)
Additional TIMP-1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for TIMP-1 Lysate (H00007076-T02)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TIMP-1 Lysate (H00007076-T02). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on TIMP-1