Human Tie-1 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
CV% < 12%
CV% < 10%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
TIE1 (Human) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human TIE1.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) (Item B): 20x concentrated solution.
- Tie-1 Microplate (Item A): 96 wells coated with anti-human Tie-1.
- TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H): 3,3’,5,5’-tetramethylbenzidine(TMB) in buffered solution.
- Standards Protein (Item C): Human Tie-1. (1 vial is enough to run eachstandard in duplicate.)
- Stop Solution (Item I): 0.2 M sulfuric acid.
- Assay Diluent B (Item E): 5x concentrated buffer.
- Assay Diluent A (Item D): Diluent buffer, 0.09% sodium azide as preservative.
- Detection Antibody Tie-1 (Item F): Biotinylated anti-human Tie-1. (each vial isenough to assay half microplate).
- HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate (Item G): 500x concentrated HRP-conjugatedstreptavidin.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human Tie-1 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- EC 2.7.10
- EC 188.8.131.52
- JTK14soluble TIE1 variant 3
- receptor tyrosine kinase
- soluble TIE1 variant 1
- soluble TIE1 variant 2
- soluble TIE1 variant 5
- TIEsoluble TIE1 variant 4
- tyrosine kinase with immunoglobulin and epidermal growth factor homologydomains 1
- tyrosine kinase with immunoglobulin-like and EGF-like domains 1
- tyrosine-protein kinase receptor Tie-1
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, Block
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, Neut
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP, Flow-CS
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ChIP, ELISA
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Ec, NA
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, Block
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767) (0)
There are no publications for Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767) (0)
There are no reviews for Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767) (0)
Additional Tie-1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Tie-1