Tie-1 ELISA Kit [Biotin] Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
Biotin (A=N/A, E=N/A)
TIE1 (Human) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human TIE1.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Tie-1 ELISA Kit [Biotin]
- EC 2.7.10
- EC 22.214.171.124
- JTK14soluble TIE1 variant 3
- receptor tyrosine kinase
- soluble TIE1 variant 1
- soluble TIE1 variant 2
- soluble TIE1 variant 5
- TIEsoluble TIE1 variant 4
- tyrosine kinase with immunoglobulin and epidermal growth factor homologydomains 1
- tyrosine kinase with immunoglobulin-like and EGF-like domains 1
- tyrosine-protein kinase receptor Tie-1
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, Block
Applications: WB, Flow
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ChIP, ELISA
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ChIP, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Dr
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ChIP, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, Block
Publications for Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767) (0)
There are no publications for Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767) (0)
There are no reviews for Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
FAQs for Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767) (0)
Additional Tie-1 ELISA Kit [Biotin] Products
Related Products by Gene
, VASCULAR ENDOTHELIAL GROWTH FACTOR RECEPTOR-1
Bioinformatics Tool for Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Tie-1 ELISA Kit (KA1767). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Tie-1