Human Serpin A1/alpha 1-Antitrypsin ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
|Standard Curve Range
0.039 to 40 ug/mL
CV% < 7.10%
CV% < 4.20%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
SERPINA1 (Human) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of human SERPINA1 in plasma and serum.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Stop Solution: A 0.5 N hydrochloric acid to stop the chromogen substrate reaction.
- Sealing Tapes: Pressure-sensitive sealing tapes that can be cut to fit the format of theindividual assay.
- MIX Diluent Concentrate (10x): A 10-fold concentrated buffered protein base.
- Human alpha-1 Antitrypsin Microplate: A 96-well polystyrene microplate (12 strips of 8wells) coated with a polyclonal antibody against human A1AT.
- Human alpha-1 Antitrypsin Standard: Human A1AT in a buffered protein base,lyophilized.
- Chromogen Substrate: A ready-to-use stabilized peroxidase chromogen substratetetramethylbenzidine.
- Biotinylated Human alpha-1 Antitrypsin: lyophilized.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x): A 20-fold concentrated buffered surfactant.
- Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate): A 100-fold concentrate.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human Serpin A1/alpha 1-Antitrypsin ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin
- alpha 1-Proteinase Inhibitor
- Alpha-1 protease inhibitor
- antitrypsin), member 1
- member 1
- serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade A (alpha-1 antiproteinase
- serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade A, member 1
- Serpin A1
- serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade A (alpha-1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western, CyTOF-ready, ICC, ICFlow, KO
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, IHC, IHC-P, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Po, Rb
Applications: WB, B/N, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, RIA
Applications: WB, ICC
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IP, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Ch, Eq
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu, Po, Bv, Rb
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Publications for Serpin A1/alpha 1-Antitrypsin ELISA Kit (KA0458)(5)
Showing Publications 1 - 5
|Publications using KA0458
| Hansen HG, Kildegaard HF, Lee GM, Stefan Kol S. Case study on human alpha1-antitrypsin: Recombinant protein titers obtained by commercial ELISA kits are inaccurate. Biotechnol J 2016 Oct 12 [PMID: 27731958]
| Peltier J, Roperch JP, Audebert S et al. Quantitative proteomic analysis exploring progression of colorectal cancer: Modulation of the serpin family. J Proteomics 2016 Aug 2 [PMID: 27492143]
| Strange C, Stoller JK, Sandhaus RA et al. Results of a survey of patients with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency. Respiration. 2006 [PMID: 16141711]
| Abboud RT, Ford GT, Chapman KR. Emphysema in alpha1-antitrypsin deficiency: does replacement therapy affect outcome? Treat Respir Med. 2005 [PMID: 15725045]
| Chappell S, Guetta-Baranes T, Batowski K et al. Haplotypes of the alpha-1 antitrypsin gene in healthy controls and Z deficiency patients. Hum Mutat. 2004 Dec [PMID: 15532029]
Reviews for Serpin A1/alpha 1-Antitrypsin ELISA Kit (KA0458) (0)
There are no reviews for Serpin A1/alpha 1-Antitrypsin ELISA Kit (KA0458).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Serpin A1/alpha 1-Antitrypsin ELISA Kit (KA0458). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQs).
I am looking for an ELISA kit to measure A1AT in sputum samples treated with dithiothreitol (DTT). I found this kit on your website (cat no KA0458) and just wondered if you have any data or experience using it in sputum samples?
- KA0458 is a product we distribute for Abnova and I have inquired with them regarding the sputum samples. I was informed that they have not tested this kit with sputum samples, and therefore cannot offer any advice on this sample type specifically and do not know how well it would work with this kit.
Additional Serpin A1/alpha 1-Antitrypsin Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Serpin A1/alpha 1-Antitrypsin ELISA Kit (KA0458)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Serpin A1/alpha 1-Antitrypsin ELISA Kit (KA0458). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Serpin A1/alpha 1-Antitrypsin