RSPH9 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 50mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 2% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Lysate Details for RSPH9
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for RSPH9 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- chromosome 6 open reading frame 206
- mitochondrial ribosomal protein S18A-like 1
- radial spoke head 9 homolog (Chlamydomonas)
- radial spoke head protein 9 homolog
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for RSPH9 Lysate (H00221421-T01) (0)
There are no publications for RSPH9 Lysate (H00221421-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for RSPH9 Lysate (H00221421-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for RSPH9 Lysate (H00221421-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for RSPH9 Lysate (H00221421-T01) (0)
Additional RSPH9 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for RSPH9 Lysate (H00221421-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to RSPH9 Lysate (H00221421-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on RSPH9