RG9MTD1 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 50mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 2% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Lysate Details for RG9MTD1
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for RG9MTD1 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- EC 2.1.1
- EC 2.1.1.-
- EC 18.104.22.168
- HBV pre-S2 trans-regulated protein 2
- Mitochondrial RNase P protein 1
- MRPP1mitochondrial ribonuclease P protein 1
- NY-REN-49 antigen
- Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-49
- RNA (guanine-9-) methyltransferase domain containing 1
- RNA (guanine-9-)-methyltransferase domain-containing protein 1
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for RG9MTD1 Lysate (H00054931-T01) (0)
There are no publications for RG9MTD1 Lysate (H00054931-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for RG9MTD1 Lysate (H00054931-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for RG9MTD1 Lysate (H00054931-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for RG9MTD1 Lysate (H00054931-T01) (0)
Additional RG9MTD1 Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for RG9MTD1 Lysate (H00054931-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to RG9MTD1 Lysate (H00054931-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on RG9MTD1