Rat Rat IgG ELISA Kit Summary
|Standard Curve Range
25 to 800 ng/mL
IgG (Rat) ELISA Kit is a highly sensitive two-site enzyme-linked immunoassay for the quantitative determination of IgG in rat biological samples.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Rat IgG Calibrator: One vial containing a lyophilized Rat IgG calibrator.
- Wash Solution Concentrate: One bottle containing 20X concentrated wash solution.
- Stop Solution: One vial containing 0.3 M sulfuric acid.WARNING: Avoid contact with skin.
- Anti-Rat IgG ELISA Micro Plate: Twelve removable eight (8) well strips in well holderframe. Each well is coated with affinity purified anti-Rat IgG.
- Chromogen-Substrate Solution: One vial containing 3,3',5,5'-tetramethylbenzidine(TMB) and hydrogen peroxide in citric acid buffer at pH 3.3.
- Diluent Concentrate (Running buffer): One bottle containing 5X concentrated diluentrunning buffer
- Enzyme-Antibody Conjugate 100X: One vial containing affinity purified anti- Rat IgGantibody conjugated with horseradish peroxidase in a stabilizing buffer.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Rat IgG ELISA Kit (KA1952) (0)
There are no publications for Rat IgG ELISA Kit (KA1952).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Rat IgG ELISA Kit (KA1952) (0)
There are no reviews for Rat IgG ELISA Kit (KA1952).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Rat IgG ELISA Kit (KA1952) (0)
Additional Rat Rat IgG ELISA Kit Products
Blogs on Rat IgG