PTOP Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 50mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 2% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
The exact concentration of the protein of interest cannot be determined for overexpression lysates. Please contact technical support for more information.
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Lysate Details for PTOP
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for PTOP Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region, candidate 7
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 7 protein
- Cell division protein kinase 15
- cyclin-dependent kinase 15
- EC 2.7.11
- EC 220.127.116.11
- PFTAIRE protein kinase 2
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase ALS2CR7
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase PFTAIRE-2
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for PTOP Lysate (H00065061-T01) (0)
There are no publications for PTOP Lysate (H00065061-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for PTOP Lysate (H00065061-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for PTOP Lysate (H00065061-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for PTOP Lysate (H00065061-T01) (0)
Additional PTOP Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Products
Bioinformatics Tool for PTOP Lysate (H00065061-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to PTOP Lysate (H00065061-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on PTOP