Publications for Protein G Antibody (NBP1-50763) (0)
There are no publications for Protein G Antibody (NBP1-50763).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Protein G Antibody (NBP1-50763) (0)
There are no reviews for Protein G Antibody (NBP1-50763).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Protein G Antibody (NBP1-50763). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I have a question regarding a polyclonal product, NBP1-50763, polyclonal specific for recombinant protein G. 1. Is the recombinant used as immunogen one that has had the albumin binding domain removed? 2. Affinity purification -- general purification of IG, or specifically purified anti-protein G, and if so, how?
- For the recombinant protein G, the albumin-binding domain as well as cell wall and cell membrane binding domains have been removed to ensure maximum specific IgG binding capacity. The antibody is then purified using protein G-beads.
Additional Protein G Antibody Products
Blogs on Protein G