Publications for PICK1 Antibody (NBP1-42829AF700) (0)
There are no publications for PICK1 Antibody (NBP1-42829AF700).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for PICK1 Antibody (NBP1-42829AF700) (0)
There are no reviews for PICK1 Antibody (NBP1-42829AF700).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for PICK1 Antibody (NBP1-42829AF700). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
Here is a difficult request. We are looking for an antibody with the following specifications: Anti-PICK1 Reactive in mouse without sodium azide, so it can be injected into the mouse without compromising its life With PBS (for example) It does not necessarily have to be guaranteed. Have you got anything like it?
- Unfortunately all of our anti-PICK1 mouse-reactive antibodies are supplied in sodium azide. We do have anti human PICK1 without preservatives, but that would not be suitable if you are working with mouse samples. NB100-41403 contains only 0.02% sodium azide which is the lowest percentage. We also offer an Antibody Concentration and Clean Up Antibody Purification Kit which can be used to reduce the concentration of unwanted additives often found in antibody formulations, such as sodium azide, glycine or tris. This kit is offered in two sizes: cat# 861-0005 includes 1 column and cat# 861-0010 includes 3 columns.
Additional PICK1 Antibody [Alexa Fluor® 700] Products
Related Products by Gene
, PDZ DOMAIN-CONTAINING PROTEIN
, PROTEIN KINASE C-ALPHA
Bioinformatics Tool for PICK1 Antibody (NBP1-42829AF700)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to PICK1 Antibody (NBP1-42829AF700). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on PICK1