Normetanephrine ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
|Standard Curve Range
40 to 5200 ng/mL
CV% < 20.35%
CV% < 17.5%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Normetanephrine ELISA Kit is an enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative determination of free Normetanephrine in urine.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Enzyme Conjugate: Ready to use, goat anti-rabbit immunoglobulins conjugated withperoxidase.
- Control 1: Ready to use, refer to QC-Report for expected value and acceptable range.
- Control 2: Ready to use, refer to QC-Report for expected value and acceptable range.
- Normetanephrine Antiserum: Ready to use, rabbit anti-Normetanephrine antibody, yellowcoloured.
- Normetanephrine Microtiter Strips: Ready to use, antigen precoated microwell plate in aresealable yellow pouch with desiccant.
- Hydrochloric Acid: Ready to use, 0.25 M hydrochloric acid, yellow coloured.
- Acylation Diluent: Ready to use, dimethysulfoxide.
- Acylation Buffer: Ready to use, TRIS buffer.
- Reaction Tubes: Ready to use, in a resealable pouch.
- Standard A: Ready to use, 0 ng/mL (0 nmol/L)
- Standard D: Ready to use, 300 ng/mL (1638 nmol/L)
- Standard C: Ready to use, 90 ng/mL (491 nmol/L)
- Standard B: Ready to use, 30 ng/mL (164 nmol/L)
- Standard E: Ready to use, 900 ng/mL (4914 nmol/L)
- Standard F: Ready to use, 3000 ng/mL (16380 nmol/L)
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (50X): Buffer with a non-ionic detergent and physiological pH.
- Stop Solution: Ready to use, 0.25 M sulfuric acid.
- Substrate: Ready to use, chromogenic substrate containing tetramethylbenzidine, substratebuffer and hydrogen peroxide.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Normetanephrine ELISA Kit (KA1893) (0)
There are no publications for Normetanephrine ELISA Kit (KA1893).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Normetanephrine ELISA Kit (KA1893) (0)
There are no reviews for Normetanephrine ELISA Kit (KA1893).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Normetanephrine ELISA Kit (KA1893) (0)
Additional Normetanephrine Products
Blogs on Normetanephrine