Mouse MMP-9 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
|Standard Curve Range
0.625 ng/ml-40 ng/ml
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store the unopened product at 2 - 8° C. Protect from light. Do not use past expiration date.
Please contact our Technical Services with any questions regarding species reactivity
Alternate Names for Mouse MMP-9 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- 92 kDa gelatinase
- 92 kDa type IV collagenase
- EC 3.4.24
- EC 22.214.171.124
- Gelatinase B
- macrophage gelatinase
- matrix metallopeptidase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase-9
- type V collagenase
This assay employs the quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique. Antibody specific for MMP-9 has been pre-coated onto a microplate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and any MMP-9 present is bound by the immobilized antibody. After removing any unbound substances, a biotin-conjugated antibody specific for MMP-9 is added to the wells. After washing, avidin conjugated Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to the wells. Following a wash to remove any unbound avidin-enzyme reagent, a substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of MMP-9 bound in the initial step. The color development is stopped and the intensity of the color is measured.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Ch, Eq
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, ICC, KO
Publications for MMP-9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-60095) (0)
There are no publications for MMP-9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-60095).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for MMP-9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-60095) (0)
There are no reviews for MMP-9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-60095).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for MMP-9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-60095). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I’m looking for a pair of antibodies to MMP-9 that can be used in a sandwich assay. Do you carry any?
- We have 10 primary antibodies for MMP-9 that have been tested in ELISA.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&applications=ELISA&common_name=MMP-9It looks like 2 have been tested for capture (please note the tested species for each of these).https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Capture%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)1 has been tested for detection.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Detection%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)
Additional MMP-9 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for MMP-9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-60095)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MMP-9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-60095). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on MMP-9.