MMP-9 Antibody Summary
E. coli-expressed recombinant human MMP-9
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
The antibody can be used in Western Blot analysis (1-4 ug/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. Recombinant human MMP-9 can be used as a positive control.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -20C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS (pH 7.2), 0.5% BSA, 5mM EDTA and 30% Glycerol
Immunogen affinity purified
Alternate Names for MMP-9 Antibody
- 92 kDa gelatinase
- 92 kDa type IV collagenase
- EC 3.4.24
- EC 126.96.36.199
- Gelatinase B
- macrophage gelatinase
- matrix metallopeptidase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase-9
- type V collagenase
Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) are zinc-dependent endopeptidases that degrade substances within the extracellular matrix. The MMP family includes six different groups of enzymes: collagenases, gelatinases, stromelysins, transmembrane MMPs, matrilysins and others. MMPs are secreted as proenzymes that have to be cleaved in order to be activated. Other MMPs, plasmins as well as other factors activate MMPs. MMPs are thought to play an important role in tissue remodeling associated with various physiological and pathological processes. MMP9 degrades of proteins in the extracellular matrix and activates growth factors like proTGFb and proTNFa. MMP-9 contributes to the invasion and metastasis of various human malignancies. Clone F11P2C3 has been shown to be useful for western blotting and immunohistochemistry of human MMP9. MMP2, MMP9, Fibronectin 1, Nidogen 1, Integrin a5, Integrin a2, Matrilin 2, Bone morphogenic protein 1, PDGFb, FGF7, CD44, CD36, Collagen, type VII, alpha 1
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Ch, Eq
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, ICC, KO
Publications for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-50744) (0)
There are no publications for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-50744).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-50744) (0)
There are no reviews for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-50744).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-50744). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I’m looking for a pair of antibodies to MMP-9 that can be used in a sandwich assay. Do you carry any?
- We have 10 primary antibodies for MMP-9 that have been tested in ELISA.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&applications=ELISA&common_name=MMP-9It looks like 2 have been tested for capture (please note the tested species for each of these).https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Capture%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)1 has been tested for detection.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Detection%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)
Positive Control Lysate(s)
Additional MMP-9 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-50744)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-50744). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on MMP-9.