MMP-9 Antibody Summary
Synthetic 12 amino acid peptide from internal region of human MMP9.
internal domain of human
Human MMP9. BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
Primate (100%), Monkey (92%), Canine (92%), Hamster (92%), Rabbit (92%). Backed by our 100% Guarantee.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 10 ug/ml
Predicted cross-reactivity based on sequence identity: Gorilla (100%), Gibbon (100%), Mouse (83%), Panda (83%), Equine (83%), Porcine (83%), Chicken (83%).
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.1% Sodium Azide
Immunogen affinity purified
Alternate Names for MMP-9 Antibody
- 92 kDa gelatinase
- 92 kDa type IV collagenase
- EC 3.4.24
- EC 18.104.22.168
- Gelatinase B
- macrophage gelatinase
- matrix metallopeptidase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase-9
- type V collagenase
Proteins of the matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) family are involved in the breakdown of extracellular matrix in normal physiological processes, such as embryonic development, reproduction, and tissue remodeling, as well as in disease processes, such as arthritis and metastasis. Most MMP's are secreted as inactive proproteins which are activated when cleaved by extracellular proteinases. The enzyme encoded by this gene degrades type IV and V collagens. Studies in rhesus monkeys suggest that the enzyme is involved in IL-8-induced mobilization of hematopoietic progenitor cells from bone marrow, and murine studies suggest a role in tumor-associated tissue remodeling.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Ch, Eq
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, ICC, KO
Publications for MMP-9 Antibody (NB100-59028) (0)
There are no publications for MMP-9 Antibody (NB100-59028).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for MMP-9 Antibody (NB100-59028) (0)
There are no reviews for MMP-9 Antibody (NB100-59028).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for MMP-9 Antibody (NB100-59028). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I’m looking for a pair of antibodies to MMP-9 that can be used in a sandwich assay. Do you carry any?
- We have 10 primary antibodies for MMP-9 that have been tested in ELISA.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&applications=ELISA&common_name=MMP-9It looks like 2 have been tested for capture (please note the tested species for each of these).https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Capture%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)1 has been tested for detection.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Detection%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)
Positive Control Lysate(s)
Additional MMP-9 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for MMP-9 Antibody (NB100-59028)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MMP-9 Antibody (NB100-59028). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on MMP-9.