MMP-9 Antibody (2H4) [DyLight 488] Summary
MMP9 (AAH06093.1, 1 a.a. - 707 a.a.) full-length recombinant protein with GST tag. MW of the GST tag alone is 26 KDa. MSLWQPLVLVLLVLGCCFAAPRQRQSTLVLFPGDLRTNLTDRQLAEEYLYRYGYTRVAEMRGESKSLGPALLLLQKQLSLPETGELDSATLKAMRTPRCGVPDLGRFQTFEGDLKWHHHNITYWIQNYSEDLPRAVIDDAFARAFALWSAVTPLTFTRVYSRDADIVIQFGVAEHGDGYPFDGKDGLLAHAFPPGPGIQGDAHFDDDELWSLGKGVVVPTRFGNADGAACHFPFIFEGRSYSACTTDGRSDGLPWCSTTANYDTDDRFGFCPSERLYTRDGNADGKPCQFPFIFQGQSYSACTTDGRSDGYRWCATTANYDRDKLFGFCPTRADSTVMGGNSAGELCVFPFTFLGKEYSTCTSEGRGDGRLWCATTSNFDSDKKWGFCPDQGYSLFLVAAHEFGHALGLDHSSVPEALMYPMYRFTEGPPLHKDDVNGIRHLYGPRPEPEPRPPTTTTPQPTAPPTVCPTGPPTVHPSERPTAGPTGPPSAGPTGPPTAGPSTATTVPLSPVDDACNVNIFDAIAEIGNQLYLFKDGKYWRFSEGRGSRPQGPFLIADKWPALPRKLDSVFEEPLSKKLFFFSGRQVWVYTGASVLGPRRLDKLGLGADVAQVTGALRSGRGKMLLFSGRRLWRFDVKAQMVDPRSASEVDRMFPGVPLDTHDVFQYREKAYFCQDRFYWRVSSRSELNQVDQVGYVTYDILQCPED
MMP9 - matrix metallopeptidase 9 (gelatinase B, 92kDa gelatinase, 92kDa type IV collagenase) (2H4)
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot
- Proximity Ligation Assay
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
Dylight (R) is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries. This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for MMP-9 Antibody (2H4) [DyLight 488]
- 92 kDa gelatinase
- 92 kDa type IV collagenase
- EC 3.4.24
- EC 126.96.36.199
- Gelatinase B
- macrophage gelatinase
- matrix metallopeptidase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase-9
- type V collagenase
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Ch, Eq
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Pm
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Publications for MMP-9 Antibody (H00004318-M03G) (0)
There are no publications for MMP-9 Antibody (H00004318-M03G).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for MMP-9 Antibody (H00004318-M03G) (0)
There are no reviews for MMP-9 Antibody (H00004318-M03G).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for MMP-9 Antibody (H00004318-M03G). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I’m looking for a pair of antibodies to MMP-9 that can be used in a sandwich assay. Do you carry any?
- We have 10 primary antibodies for MMP-9 that have been tested in ELISA.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&applications=ELISA&common_name=MMP-9It looks like 2 have been tested for capture (please note the tested species for each of these).https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Capture%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)1 has been tested for detection.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Detection%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)
Additional MMP-9 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for MMP-9 Antibody (H00004318-M03G)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MMP-9 Antibody (H00004318-M03G). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on MMP-9.