Rat MMP-8 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
Mmp8 (Rat) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of rat Mmp8.
CV% < 12%
CV% < 10%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Useful for quantification.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -20 to -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) (Item B): 25 ml of 20x concentrated solution.
- TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H): 12 ml of 3,3’,5,5’-tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) in buffer solution.
- Stop Solution (Item I): 8 ml of 2 M sulfuric acid.
- Standards (Item C): 2 vials of recombinant rat MMP-8.
- Assay Diluent B (Item E): 15 ml of 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell culturemedium/urine) diluent.
- Assay Diluent A (Item D): 30 ml diluent buffer, 0.09% sodium azide as preservative. For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent.
- Detection Antibody MMP-8 (Item F): 2 vial of biotinylated anti-MMP-8 (each vial is enough to assay half microplate).
- HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate (Item G): 8 µl 8,000x concentrated HRP-conjugated streptavidin.
- MMP-8 Microplate (Item A): 96 wells (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-Rat MMP-8.
Quality control test: Standard Curve.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Rat MMP-8 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- Collagenase 2
- EC 3.4.24
- EC 126.96.36.199
- matrix metallopeptidase 8 (neutrophil collagenase)
- matrix metalloproteinase 8 (neutrophil collagenase)
- Matrix metalloproteinase-8
- neutrophil collagenase
- PMNL collagenase
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ch, GP
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Publications for MMP-8 ELISA Kit (KA1833) (0)
There are no publications for MMP-8 ELISA Kit (KA1833).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for MMP-8 ELISA Kit (KA1833) (0)
There are no reviews for MMP-8 ELISA Kit (KA1833).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for MMP-8 ELISA Kit (KA1833) (0)
Additional MMP-8 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for MMP-8 ELISA Kit (KA1833)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MMP-8 ELISA Kit (KA1833). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on MMP-8