MARCH10 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 50mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 2% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Lysate Details for MARCH10
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for MARCH10 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- EC 6.3.2.-
- MARCH-Xprobable E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase MARCH10
- membrane-associated ring finger (C3HC4) 10
- Membrane-associated RING finger protein 10
- Membrane-associated RING-CH protein X
- RING finger protein 190RNF190
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Publications for MARCH10 Lysate (H00162333-T01) (0)
There are no publications for MARCH10 Lysate (H00162333-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for MARCH10 Lysate (H00162333-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for MARCH10 Lysate (H00162333-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for MARCH10 Lysate (H00162333-T01) (0)
Additional MARCH10 Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for MARCH10 Lysate (H00162333-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MARCH10 Lysate (H00162333-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
PTMs for MARCH10 Lysate (H00162333-T01)
Learn more about PTMs related to MARCH10 Lysate (H00162333-T01).
Research Areas for MARCH10 Lysate (H00162333-T01)
Find related products by research area.
Blogs on MARCH10