LYVE-1 Antibody (537028) [Alexa Fluor® 405] Summary
Mouse myeloma cell line NS0-derived recombinant human LYVE-1
Accession # Q9Y5Y7
Detects endogenous human LYVE-1 in Western blots.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Flow Cytometry 0.25-1 ug/10^6 cells
Flow Cytometry: Please use 0.25-1 ug of conjugated antibody per 10e6 cells.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store the unopened product at 2 - 8 °C. Do not use past expiration date.
Supplied 0.2 mg/mL in a saline solution containing BSA and Sodium Azide.
0.09% Sodium Azide
Please see the vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for LYVE-1 Antibody (537028) [Alexa Fluor® 405]
- cell surface retention sequence binding protein-1
- Cell surface retention sequence-binding protein 1
- extracellular link domain containing 1
- extracellular link domain-containing 1
- Extracellular link domain-containing protein 1
- Hyaluronic acid receptor
- lymphatic vessel endothelial hyaluronan receptor 1
- lymphatic vessel endothelial hyaluronic acid receptor 1
Lymphatic vessel endothelial hyaluronan (HA) receptor-1 (LYVE-1) is a receptor of HA, a linear high molecular weight polymer composed of alternating units of D‑glucuronic acid and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine. HA is found in the extracellular matrix of most animal tissues and in body fluids. It modulates cell behavior and functions during tissue remodeling, development, homeostasis, and disease (1). The turnover of HA (several grams/day in humans) occurs primarily in the lymphatics and liver, the two major clearance systems that catabolize approximately 85% and 15% of HA, respectively (1 ‑ 3). LYVE-1 shares 41% homology with the other known HA receptor, CD44 (4). The homology between the two proteins increases to 61% within the HA binding domain. The HA binding domain, known as the link module, is a common structural motif found in other HA binding proteins such as link protein, aggrecan and versican (1, 5). Human and mouse LYVE-1 share 69% amino acid sequence identity. LYVE-1 is primarily expressed on both the luminal and abluminal surfaces of lymphatic vessels (4, 5). In addition, LYVE-1 is also present in normal hepatic blood sinusoidal endothelial cells (6). LYVE-1 mediates the endocytosis of HA and may transport HA from tissue to lymph by transcytosis, delivering HA to lymphatic capillaries for removal and degradation in the regional lymph nodes (5, 7, 8). Because of its restricted expression patterns, LYVE-1, along with other lymphatic proteins such as VEGF R3, podoplanin and the homeobox protein propero-related (Prox-1), constitute a set of markers useful for distinguishing between lymphatic and blood microvasculature (4, 5, 9 ‑11).
- Knudson, C.B. and W. Knudson (1993) FASEB J. 7:1233.
- Evered, D and J. Whelan (1989) Ciba Found. Symp. 143:1.
- Laurent, T.C. and J.R.F. Fraser (1992) FASEB J. 6:2397.
- Banerji, S. et al. (1999) J. Cell Biol. 144:789.
- Prevo, R. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276:19420.
- Jackson, D.J. et al. (2001)Trends Immunol. 22:317.
- Zhou, B. et al. (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 275:37733.
- Achen, M. et al. (1998) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 95:548.
- Breiteneder-Gellef, S. et al. (1999) Am. J. Pathol. 154:385.
- Wiggle, J.T. and G. Oliver (1999) Cell 98:769.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Mu, Hu(-)
Applications: WB, EM, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, ChIP, ELISA
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, Flow-IC
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, Single Cell Western
Publications for LYVE-1 Antibody (FAB20892V) (0)
There are no publications for LYVE-1 Antibody (FAB20892V).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for LYVE-1 Antibody (FAB20892V) (0)
There are no reviews for LYVE-1 Antibody (FAB20892V).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for LYVE-1 Antibody (FAB20892V) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for LYVE-1 Antibody (FAB20892V)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to LYVE-1 Antibody (FAB20892V). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on LYVE-1