LAG-3 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Pasmid: pCMV-LAG3 full-length
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Sample Buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl, 2% SDS, 10% glycerol, 300 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, and 0.01% Bromophenol blue).
Lysate Details for LAG-3
Quality control test: Transient overexpression cell lysate was tested with Anti-LAG3 antibody by Western Blots.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for LAG-3 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- CD223 antigen
- lymphocyte activation gene 3 protein
- lymphocyte-activation gene 3
- Protein FDC
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Applications: WB, Block, ICC
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Applications: Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, IHC, Neut
Species: Av, Bv, Sh
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo, CyTOF-ready
Publications for LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01) (0)
There are no publications for LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01). (Showing 1 - 4 of 4 FAQ).
What is the concentration of your biotin conjugated LAG-3 antibody?
- We actuall do not determine the concentration of our conjugated antibodies but they are usuall 80-100% the concentration of the base product, so the concentration should be at least 0.8 mg/ml.
Can this LAG-3 antibody be used in ELISA?
- We have not validated this particular LAG-3 antibody for ELISA in mouse; however, it has been cited as being used as a detection antibody in a publicatoin (PMID 15946792).
I'm using your LAG-3 antibody in western blot but the observed band is a different size than the predicted band size, do you know what the bands are?
- There are several alternative splice varients of LAG-3 that could explain the different sized proteins stained by the LAG-3 antibody. It is also believed that there are two secreted forms of LAG-3, one that is about 36 kDa and another at 52 kDa.
Is this LAG-3 antibody offered in a smaller size that is less expensive?
- We do not offer a sample size for this particular LAG 3 antibody but we do offer another, AF3329, in a 25 ug sample size.
Additional LAG-3 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on LAG-3