LAG-3 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 50mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 2% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
The exact concentration of the protein of interest cannot be determined for overexpression lysates. Please contact technical support for more information.
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Lysate Details for LAG-3
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for LAG-3 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- CD223 antigen
- lymphocyte activation gene 3 protein
- lymphocyte-activation gene 3
- Protein FDC
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Block, ICC
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, InhibTFunc
Applications: WB, AgAct
Applications: WB, Flow, IA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Av, Bv, Sh
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo
Publications for LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01) (0)
There are no publications for LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01). (Showing 1 - 4 of 4 FAQ).
What is the concentration of your biotin conjugated LAG-3 antibody?
- We actuall do not determine the concentration of our conjugated antibodies but they are usuall 80-100% the concentration of the base product, so the concentration should be at least 0.8 mg/ml.
Can this LAG-3 antibody be used in ELISA?
- We have not validated this particular LAG-3 antibody for ELISA in mouse; however, it has been cited as being used as a detection antibody in a publicatoin (PMID 15946792).
I'm using your LAG-3 antibody in western blot but the observed band is a different size than the predicted band size, do you know what the bands are?
- There are several alternative splice varients of LAG-3 that could explain the different sized proteins stained by the LAG-3 antibody. It is also believed that there are two secreted forms of LAG-3, one that is about 36 kDa and another at 52 kDa.
Is this LAG-3 antibody offered in a smaller size that is less expensive?
- We do not offer a sample size for this particular LAG 3 antibody but we do offer another, AF3329, in a 25 ug sample size.
Additional LAG-3 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to LAG-3 Lysate (H00003902-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on LAG-3