Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (Moon-4) Summary
The antibody reacts with the CD29 antigen.
Stem Cell Marker
Moon-4 is specific for CD29, an adhesion receptor and costimulatory molecule. This antigen was initially characterized as gpIIa on platelets and as the common beta1 subunit of the very late antigen (VLA) protein family. CD29 forms a non-covalent heterodimeric complex with integrin alpha subunits. It also mediates adhesion to invasin and thrombospondin. Source: A BALB/c mouse was immunized. After three weeks the mouse was boosted and the splenocytes fused with myeloma cell line NSO. A positive hybridoma obtained after three limiting dilutions served as source for the hybridoma
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Frozen 1:10-1:500
Moon-4 can be used for staining of frozen tissues. It binds to the cell membrane of T and B lymphocytes, monocytes, platelets, fibroblasts, endothelial cells, mast cells and smooth muscle cells.
Mouse. Please note that this antibody is reactive to Mouse and derived from the same host, Mouse. Additional Mouse on Mouse blocking steps may be required for IHC and ICC experiments. Please contact Technical Support for more information.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
0.1 mg/ml PBS
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein A or G purified
Alternate Names for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (Moon-4)
- CD29 antigen
- Fibronectin receptor subunit beta
- Integrin beta 1
- integrin beta-1
- integrin VLA-4 beta subunit
- integrin, beta 1 (fibronectin receptor, beta polypeptide, antigen CD29 includesMDF2, MSK12)
- very late activation protein, beta polypeptide
- VLA-4 subunit beta
Integrin beta-1 (ITGB1, CD29, VLA-beta) is the beta subunit found in the integrin families, forming a heterodimer integrin receptor through non-covalent bonding with various integrin alpha subunits. Integrin heterodimer containing Integrin beta-1 binds to various cell surface and extracellular proteins (CD49a-f, CD51) to mediate cell to cell and cell to matrix adhesion (1). Integrin beta-1 plays a critical role in the cell adhesion and recognition in embryogenesis, hemostasis, immune response, tissue repair, metastatic diffusion of tumor cells and development (2, 3, 4).
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Bv, Fe
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Ca, GP
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Applications: Flow, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Po, Ca
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: IHC, IHC-Fr
Publications for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42177) (0)
There are no publications for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42177).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42177) (0)
There are no reviews for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42177).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42177). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I'm looking for a good antibody for integrins that works in rats. I would need it for Western Blot, Immunocyto- as well as Immunohistochemistry. I'm especially interested in beta1.
- I would recommend NB110-57123 as it has been validated using rat samples in WB, IHC-P, and FACS. Although we do not list ICC on the datasheet for this antibody I believe it will work in ICC because it works in Flow Cytometry and has been validated to stain tissue. We have several other Integrin targets. To search for what you are looking for I recommend typing Integrin into the search area at the top of our website, then review the list of suggested targets that poplulate below the search. Once you click on a particular Integrin you can narrow the results with our filter. I recommend filtering to primary antibodies, by target name, species of interest you can filter to rat. If you so choose you can also filter further by application, host, clonality, etc.
Additional Integrin beta 1/CD29 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42177)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42177). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Integrin beta 1/CD29.