Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (HMb1-1) [PE] Summary
The immunogen for this antibody was CD29.
Stem Cell Marker
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
PE (A=488, E=575)
Aqueous buffer, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer (proprietary)
0.09% Sodium Azide
Protein A or G purified
- Flow Cytometry 1:10-1:1000
This HMb1-1 antibody has been tested by flow cytometric analysis of mouse spleen, thymus and bone marrow cell suspensions. This can be used at less than or equal to 1 ug per test. Cell number should be determined empirically but can range from 10^5to 10^8cells/test.
Alternate Names for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (HMb1-1) [PE]
- CD29 antigen
- Fibronectin receptor subunit beta
- Integrin beta 1/CD29
- integrin beta-1
- integrin VLA-4 beta subunit
- integrin, beta 1 (fibronectin receptor, beta polypeptide, antigen CD29 includesMDF2, MSK12)
- very late activation protein, beta polypeptide
- VLA-4 subunit beta
The HMb1-1 monoclonal antibody reacts with mouse and rat CD29 (integrin beta1), a 110-120 kDa member of the beta integrin family expressed by leukocytes, endothelial, smooth muscle and epithelial cells. CD29 binds non-covalently with the alpha integrins CD49a-f to form the VLA-1 through VLA-6 complexes, as well as with CD51. These alphabeta integrin heterodimers are capable of mediating a variety of cellular responses including adhesion, trafficking, proliferaton and differentiation. All integrins which include CD29 bind to extracellular matrix proteins including collagen, laminin, fibronectin and vitronectin, whereas some CD29-containing integrins can also interact with cellular receptors such as VCAM-1 and MadCAM-1.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Species: Hu, Ca, GP
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC
Applications: Flow, Func, IP
Species: Hu, Rt, Ca, Mk
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Po, Ca
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Publications for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-43874) (0)
There are no publications for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-43874).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-43874) (0)
There are no reviews for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-43874).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-43874). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I'm looking for a good antibody for integrins that works in rats. I would need it for Western Blot, Immunocyto- as well as Immunohistochemistry. I'm especially interested in beta1.
- I would recommend NB110-57123 as it has been validated using rat samples in WB, IHC-P, and FACS. Although we do not list ICC on the datasheet for this antibody I believe it will work in ICC because it works in Flow Cytometry and has been validated to stain tissue. We have several other Integrin targets. To search for what you are looking for I recommend typing Integrin into the search area at the top of our website, then review the list of suggested targets that poplulate below the search. Once you click on a particular Integrin you can narrow the results with our filter. I recommend filtering to primary antibodies, by target name, species of interest you can filter to rat. If you so choose you can also filter further by application, host, clonality, etc.
Additional Integrin beta 1/CD29 Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-43874)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-43874). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Integrin beta 1/CD29.