Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (4B7R) Summary
Occular melanoma cell line V+B2
Type 1 membrane protein
Stem Cell Marker
NB100-65803 recognises the beta 1 subunit of human integrin (CD29), which is a transmembrane glycoprotein expressed by most leucocytes.
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Flow Cytometry 1:25-1:50
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:10-1:500
- Immunoprecipitation 1:10-1:500
For Flow Cytometry: Use 10 ul of the suggested working dilution to label 10^6 cells in 100 ul. For IHC: This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.09% Sodium Azide
Protein G purified
Alternate Names for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (4B7R)
- CD29 antigen
- Fibronectin receptor subunit beta
- Integrin beta 1
- integrin beta-1
- integrin VLA-4 beta subunit
- integrin, beta 1 (fibronectin receptor, beta polypeptide, antigen CD29 includesMDF2, MSK12)
- very late activation protein, beta polypeptide
- VLA-4 subunit beta
Integrin beta 1, also known as CD29, is a 130 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that forms noncovalent complexes with various Integrin alpha subunits (including alpha 1, alpha 2, alpha 3, alpha 4, alpha 5, and alpha 6, also known as CD49a, CD49b, CD49c, CD49d, CD49e, and CD49f, respectively) to form the functional receptors that bind to specific extracellular matrix proteins. Integrin receptors are involved in the regulation of a variety of important biological functions, including embryonic development, wound repair, hemostasis, and prevention of programmed cell death. They are also implicated in abnormal pathological states such as tumor directed angiogenesis, tumor cell growth, and metastasis. These heterodimeric receptors bridge the cytoplasmic actin cytoskeleton with proteins present in the extracellular matrix and/or on adjacent cells. The clustering of integrins on a cell surface leads to the formation of focal contacts. Interactions between integrins and the extracellular matrix lead to activation of signal transduction pathways and regulation of gene expression.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Bv, Fe
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Ca, GP
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Applications: Flow, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Po, Ca
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-P, IP, WB (-)
Publications for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NB100-65803) (0)
There are no publications for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NB100-65803).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NB100-65803) (0)
There are no reviews for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NB100-65803).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NB100-65803). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I'm looking for a good antibody for integrins that works in rats. I would need it for Western Blot, Immunocyto- as well as Immunohistochemistry. I'm especially interested in beta1.
- I would recommend NB110-57123 as it has been validated using rat samples in WB, IHC-P, and FACS. Although we do not list ICC on the datasheet for this antibody I believe it will work in ICC because it works in Flow Cytometry and has been validated to stain tissue. We have several other Integrin targets. To search for what you are looking for I recommend typing Integrin into the search area at the top of our website, then review the list of suggested targets that poplulate below the search. Once you click on a particular Integrin you can narrow the results with our filter. I recommend filtering to primary antibodies, by target name, species of interest you can filter to rat. If you so choose you can also filter further by application, host, clonality, etc.
Positive Control Lysate(s)
Additional Integrin beta 1/CD29 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NB100-65803)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NB100-65803). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Integrin beta 1/CD29.