iNOS Antibody Summary
This NOS2A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 830-860 amino acids from the Central region of human NOS2A.
Protein A purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:1000
- Flow Cytometry 1:25
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:25
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:50 - 1:100
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.09% Sodium Azide
Protein A purified
Alternate Names for iNOS Antibody
- EC 126.96.36.199
- Hepatocyte NOS
- HEP-NOSPeptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase NOS2
- Inducible NO synthase
- Inducible NOS
- nitric oxide synthase 2, inducible
- nitric oxide synthase 2A (inducible, hepatocytes)
- nitric oxide synthase, inducible
- nitric oxide synthase, macrophage
- NOS, type II
- NOS2ANOS type II
Nitric oxide is a reactive free radical which acts as a biologic mediator in several processes, including neurotransmission and antimicrobial and antitumoral activities. This gene encodes a nitric oxide synthase which is expressed in liver and is inducible by a combination of lipopolysaccharide and certain cytokines. Three related pseudogenes are located within the Smith-Magenis syndrome region on chromosome 17.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Am, Bv, Ca, Dr
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, GP, Mk
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, PEP-ELISA, IHC-WhMt
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Pm
Applications: WB, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Publications for iNOS Antibody (NBP2-30015) (0)
There are no publications for iNOS Antibody (NBP2-30015).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for iNOS Antibody (NBP2-30015) (0)
There are no reviews for iNOS Antibody (NBP2-30015).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for iNOS Antibody (NBP2-30015). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
We need to evaluate the level of iNOS in Rat sciatic nerve by westernblot. I see that you have few antibodies suitable for that, could you please recommend the best what you have for our purposes?
- We have 4 iNOS antibodies that are suitable for your experiment. The best choice for you will depend on your specific preferences, in this case the main difference will be the immunogen location. If the immunogen is not important to you, then I would recommend choosing NB300-605 as it gives you the best value and we are able to provide the exact immunogen.
Positive Control Lysate(s)
Additional iNOS Products
Bioinformatics Tool for iNOS Antibody (NBP2-30015)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to iNOS Antibody (NBP2-30015). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on iNOS.