iNOS Antibody (SP126) Summary
Synthetic peptide near the C-terminus of mouse iNOS protein.
Protein A purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
PBS/1% BSA buffer pH 7.6 with less than 0.1% sodium azide.
0.1% Sodium Azide
Please see the vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
Protein A purified
Alternate Names for iNOS Antibody (SP126)
- EC 18.104.22.168
- Hepatocyte NOS
- HEP-NOSPeptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase NOS2
- Inducible NO synthase
- Inducible NOS
- nitric oxide synthase 2, inducible
- nitric oxide synthase 2A (inducible, hepatocytes)
- nitric oxide synthase, inducible
- nitric oxide synthase, macrophage
- NOS, type II
- NOS2ANOS type II
Inducible NOS (iNOS) or macrophage NOS (mNOS) is calcium/calmodulin independent and is expressed in activated macrophages and stimulated glial cells. NOS oxidizes a guanidine nitrogen of arginine, releasing nitric oxide in the form of a free radical and citrulline. Nitric oxide thus generated acts as a messenger in diverse functions including vasodilation, neurotransmission, anti-tumor and anti-pathogenic activities.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, PEP-ELISA, IHC-WhMt
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Pm
Applications: WB, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Rt, Ca, Mk
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for iNOS Antibody (NBP1-74514) (0)
There are no publications for iNOS Antibody (NBP1-74514).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for iNOS Antibody (NBP1-74514) (0)
There are no reviews for iNOS Antibody (NBP1-74514).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for iNOS Antibody (NBP1-74514). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
We need to evaluate the level of iNOS in Rat sciatic nerve by westernblot. I see that you have few antibodies suitable for that, could you please recommend the best what you have for our purposes?
- We have 4 iNOS antibodies that are suitable for your experiment. The best choice for you will depend on your specific preferences, in this case the main difference will be the immunogen location. If the immunogen is not important to you, then I would recommend choosing NB300-605 as it gives you the best value and we are able to provide the exact immunogen.
Additional iNOS Antibody (SP126) Products
Related Products by Gene
, ENDOTHELIAL NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHASE
, INDUCIBLE NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHASE
Bioinformatics Tool for iNOS Antibody (NBP1-74514)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to iNOS Antibody (NBP1-74514). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on iNOS.
iNOS: The Nitric Oxide Boss
Nitric oxide (NO) is an inorganic, gaseous, and reactive free radical that acts as a biologic mediator in processes such as neurotransmission, vasorelaxation, and cytotoxicity. In addition, it has antimicrobial and anti-tumoral activities. NO producti... Read full blog post.