IL-6 ELISA Kit [Biotin] Summary
|Standard Curve Range
31.3 to 2000 pg/mL
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
Biotin (A=N/A, E=N/A)
Concentration is not relevant for this product. Please see the protocols for proper use of this product.
Il6 (Rat) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of rat Il6.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for IL-6 ELISA Kit [Biotin]
- B cell stimulatory factor-2
- B-cell differentiation factor
- BSF2CTL differentiation factor
- HGFHSFIFNB2Hybridoma growth factor
- IFN-beta 2
- IL-6B-cell stimulatory factor 2
- Interferon beta-2
- interleukin 6 (interferon, beta 2)
- interleukin BSF-2
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, IP, ICC, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: Flow, ICC
Publications for IL-6 ELISA Kit (KA0278) (0)
There are no publications for IL-6 ELISA Kit (KA0278).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for IL-6 ELISA Kit (KA0278) (0)
There are no reviews for IL-6 ELISA Kit (KA0278).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Additional IL-6 ELISA Kit [Biotin] Products
Related Products by Gene
, INTERLEUKIN 6
, TUMOR NECROSIS FACTOR ALPHA
Bioinformatics Tool for IL-6 ELISA Kit (KA0278)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to IL-6 ELISA Kit (KA0278). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on IL-6.