IL-6 Antibody (4H1) Summary
IL6 (AAH15511, 1 a.a. ~ 213 a.a) full-length recombinant protein with GST tag. MW of the GST tag alone is 26 KDa.
IL6 - interleukin 6 (interferon, beta 2) (4H1)
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Aliquot and store at -20C or -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS (pH 7.4)
Concentrations vary lot to lot. See vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
This product is useful for ELISA.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for IL-6 Antibody (4H1)
- B cell stimulatory factor-2
- B-cell differentiation factor
- BSF2CTL differentiation factor
- HGFHSFIFNB2Hybridoma growth factor
- IFN-beta 2
- IL-6B-cell stimulatory factor 2
- Interferon beta-2
- interleukin 6 (interferon, beta 2)
- interleukin BSF-2
IL6 is an immunoregulatory cytokine that activates a cell surface signaling assembly composed of IL6, IL6RA (IL6R; MIM 147880), and the shared signaling receptor gp130 (IL6ST; MIM 600694) (Boulanger et al., 2003 [PubMed 12829785]).[supplied by OMIM]
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, IP, ICC, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: Flow, ICC
Publications for IL-6 Antibody (H00003569-M14) (0)
There are no publications for IL-6 Antibody (H00003569-M14).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for IL-6 Antibody (H00003569-M14) (0)
There are no reviews for IL-6 Antibody (H00003569-M14).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for IL-6 Antibody (H00003569-M14). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I was wondering if you know of any blocking antibodies against IL-6 or VEGF-C that can be used in cell culture to quench these cytokines?
- We have no antibodies that are currently known to show blocking antibodies to VEGF-C. Please see this link to our IL-6 antibodies with blocking/neutralizing activity can be found at this link.
Additional IL-6 Antibody (4H1) Products
Related Products by Gene
, INTERLEUKIN 6
, TUMOR NECROSIS FACTOR ALPHA
Bioinformatics Tool for IL-6 Antibody (H00003569-M14)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to IL-6 Antibody (H00003569-M14). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on IL-6.