Recombinant Human IL-17/IL-17A Protein Summary
A biologically active protein corresponding to amino acids 1-155 of human IL17A.
Accession #: Z58820.
IL17a is produced from 293 FST cells, transfected with a IL17a-neomycin plasmid, selected with G418 to have a stable clone.This clone is grown in DMEM-F12 GI supplemented with FCS for 24 hours.The cells are then washed in PBS and then cultured in DMEM without serum for 4 to 5 days more.The supernatant is clarified and then concentrated in a 3K dialysis casing on PEG 35000 bed, overnight at 4C. The concentrate is recovered and reconcentrated on a 3K centrifugation unit.After IL17a assay ELISA, the final concentrate is rediluted in PBS to bring it back to a concentration defined by ELISA: 50 ug / ml.
|Details of Functionality
The biological activity is measured by its ability to induce IL-8 and IL-6 secretion.
| Protein/Peptide Type
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS. No surfactant or detergent is added to maintain the dimeric form of the cytokine.
This product is manufactured by Dendritics and distributed by Novus Biologicals in North America and other select countries. To order in the following countries: Germany, Finland, United Kingdom, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria and South Korea, please contact Dendritics for additional ordering information.
Alternate Names for Recombinant Human IL-17/IL-17A Protein
- CTLA8cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8
- Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8
- IL-17Acytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 8
- interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8)
- interleukin 17A
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, Neut
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Applications: ELISA, Func, Bioactivity
Publications for IL-17/IL-17A Biologically Active Protein (DDX-C-rhuIL17A) (0)
There are no publications for IL-17/IL-17A Biologically Active Protein (DDX-C-rhuIL17A).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for IL-17/IL-17A Biologically Active Protein (DDX-C-rhuIL17A) (0)
There are no reviews for IL-17/IL-17A Biologically Active Protein (DDX-C-rhuIL17A).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for IL-17/IL-17A Biologically Active Protein (DDX-C-rhuIL17A). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I want to stain some T cell subsets (Th17 and Th1), do you have antibodies for that? I need for flow cytometer in sheep or goat.
- Unfortunately, we have neither a CD4 antibody nor an IL-17 antibody that has been validated in sheep or goat, although if you would like to try one you would again be eligible for our Innovators Reward Program. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding this program.
I'm looking to establish an ELISA for IL-17 and want your recommendation on which antibody pairs to buy. Least expensive ones, please. Also, I'd like the detection antibody to be fluorescently labeled.
- Thank you for your patience while I reviewed our ELISA validated products for IL17. I was not sure what species you were going to be investigating, so I looked up our data for the human protein. If this is incorrect, just let me know and I can look up products for the species you will be working with. As for antibody pairs, we only had one set that have been tested together: Capture: NBP2-22531 Detection: NBP2-22532. The detection product is only available currently with a biotin conjugate. We can however offer custom conjugation for this product to any of our available conjugates. Please see the following link to see the available fluors: http://www.novusbio.com/support/custom-antibody-labeling.html The typical fee for custom conjugation is usually about $80 additional. Once you know which fluor you would like, I can provide you with a quote. We do also offer several ELISA kits for this target (they typically employ HRP or Biotin detection systems, so I am not sure if they will work for your needs).
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for IL-17/IL-17A Biologically Active Protein (DDX-C-rhuIL17A)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to IL-17/IL-17A Biologically Active Protein (DDX-C-rhuIL17A). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on IL-17/IL-17A