IL-17/IL-17A Antibody (4H1524.1) [DyLight 350] Summary
Mature full length recombinant human IL-17A produced in E.coli. Protein accession number 42542803.
This antibody is specific for human IL17A protein.
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein G purified
- Western Blot
- Flow Cytometry
Dylight (R) is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Alternate Names for IL-17/IL-17A Antibody (4H1524.1) [DyLight 350]
- CTLA8cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8
- Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8
- IL-17Acytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 8
- interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8)
- interleukin 17A
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: Flow, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta), ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, Neut
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Publications for IL-17/IL-17A Antibody (NBP2-21685UV) (0)
There are no publications for IL-17/IL-17A Antibody (NBP2-21685UV).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for IL-17/IL-17A Antibody (NBP2-21685UV) (0)
There are no reviews for IL-17/IL-17A Antibody (NBP2-21685UV).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for IL-17/IL-17A Antibody (NBP2-21685UV). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I want to stain some T cell subsets (Th17 and Th1), do you have antibodies for that? I need for flow cytometer in sheep or goat.
- Unfortunately, we have neither a CD4 antibody nor an IL-17 antibody that has been validated in sheep or goat, although if you would like to try one you would again be eligible for our Innovators Reward Program. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this program.
I'm looking to establish an ELISA for IL-17 and want your recommendation on which antibody pairs to buy. Least expensive ones, please. Also, I'd like the detection antibody to be fluorescently labeled.
- Thank you for your patience while I reviewed our ELISA validated products for IL17. I was not sure what species you were going to be investigating, so I looked up our data for the human protein. If this is incorrect, just let me know and I can look up products for the species you will be working with. As for antibody pairs, we only had one set that have been tested together: Capture: NBP2-22531 Detection: NBP2-22532. The detection product is only available currently with a biotin conjugate. We can however offer custom conjugation for this product to any of our available conjugates. Please see the following link to see the available fluors: http://www.novusbio.com/support/custom-antibody-labeling.html The typical fee for custom conjugation is usually about $80 additional. Once you know which fluor you would like, I can provide you with a quote. We do also offer several ELISA kits for this target (they typically employ HRP or Biotin detection systems, so I am not sure if they will work for your needs).
Other Available Formats
Additional IL-17/IL-17A Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for IL-17/IL-17A Antibody (NBP2-21685UV)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to IL-17/IL-17A Antibody (NBP2-21685UV). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on IL-17/IL-17A