Publications for Mouse IgG2b Isotype Control (NBP1-96969) (0)
There are no publications for Mouse IgG2b Isotype Control (NBP1-96969).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Mouse IgG2b Isotype Control (NBP1-96969) (0)
There are no reviews for Mouse IgG2b Isotype Control (NBP1-96969).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Mouse IgG2b Isotype Control (NBP1-96969). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
Could you, advice if I can use NBP1-96969 Ab as a control Ab for HIF1a for ChIP asay. I have a problem that normal rabbit IgG that usually are provided in the ChIP kits show higher binding compare to NB100-105 HIF1A Ab. Could you suggest if it is better to use Mouse IgG 2b Isotype control in this case or normal rabbit IgG should work as well? NBP1-96969 Ab are not validated for ChIP, please, let me know if there is something better?
- Yes, it would be reasonable to use a mouse IgG2b control for NB100-105 (HIF1 alpha) in ChIP assay. The control provided in the ChIP kit is recommended as a control for the histone antibodies (which are rabbit polyclonal). NBP1-96969 would be a good choice for control for the mouse monoclonal NB100-105. It has not yet been validated for ChIP, but it has been validated for use in IP, so I think it will be a good choice for control.
Additional Mouse IgG2B Isotype Control Products
Blogs on IgG2B