Publications for Mouse IgG2a Isotype Control (NBP1-96778)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for Mouse IgG2a Isotype Control (NBP1-96778) (0)
There are no reviews for Mouse IgG2a Isotype Control (NBP1-96778).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Mouse IgG2a Isotype Control (NBP1-96778). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I would like to know the clonality of this sample. Is this monoclonal or polyclonal?
- Their is no clonality for this product as it is an isotype control, and contains multiple different non-specific IgG2a immunoglobulins that are non-specific, to rule out binding with Fc receptors in flow and other experiments requiring this type of control.
I want to know how the Ab was purified. More specifically, if it was with chomatography (like anti-mouse IgG columns, or other) OR with protein A or protein G columns. The latter is important to us to take presence of trace amounts of protein A or protein G into consideration.
- This sample is a mouse IgG2a Isotype Control, which has been prepared from immunodeficient mouse ascites by protein A chromatography using specific conditions for subclass purification. Typically less than 1% cross reactivity against other mouse and human heavy or light chains isotypes was detected by ELISA.
Additional Mouse IgG2A Isotype Control Products
Blogs on IgG2A