Human IgG ELISA Kit Summary
IgG (Human) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human IgG.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human IgG ELISA Kit
- immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 1 (G1m marker)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for IgG ELISA Kit (KA1729) (0)
There are no publications for IgG ELISA Kit (KA1729).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for IgG ELISA Kit (KA1729) (0)
There are no reviews for IgG ELISA Kit (KA1729).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
FAQs for IgG ELISA Kit (KA1729) (0)