IGF-I R Antibody Summary
A synthetic peptide made to a C-terminal portion of the human IGF1 Receptor protein (between residues 1300-1367) [UniProt P08069].
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS and 30% Glycerol
0.05% Sodium Azide
Immunogen affinity purified
- Western Blot 1 ug/ml
- Simple Western 1:100
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:50-1:100
This IGFR1 antibody is useful for Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence and Western blot where a band is seen ~100 kDa. In Simple Western only 10-15 uL of the recommended dilution is used per data point.
Human, mouse, monkey and rat.
Alternate Names for IGF-I R Antibody
- CD221 antigen
- EC 2.7.10
- EC 220.127.116.11
- IGF-I receptor
- insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor
- Insulin-like growth factor I receptor
- soluble IGF1R variant 1
- soluble IGF1R variant 2
Insulin-like growth factor receptor 1 (IGFR1) is a tyrosine kinase receptor that is important in embryonic development. IGFR1 has effects in breast, prostate, gastric and lung cancers, as it can be a player in drug resistance. It also affects the flow of nutrients from mother to placenta to fetus during development. IGFR1 seems to greatly influence the rate of growth of fetuses and newborn babies; when it is not appropriately expressed or regulated, fetal growth restriction occurs. The major activity of IGFR1 is to mediate the signaling of growth signals to effect downstream growth patterns.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC
Species: Hu, Rt, Ca, Mk
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, Neut
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Pm
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF
Publications for IGF-I R Antibody (NBP1-77679) (0)
There are no publications for IGF-I R Antibody (NBP1-77679).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for IGF-I R Antibody (NBP1-77679) (0)
There are no reviews for IGF-I R Antibody (NBP1-77679).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
View specific protocols for IGF-I R Antibody (NBP1-77679):
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for IGF-I R Antibody (NBP1-77679). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
Our customer would like to perform IHC with samples from Rat. She has questions regarding antibodies of choice: 1. Is it possible to use NB400-142 for IHC? 2. I am having difficulty of choosing between NBP1-77679 and NBP1-77680. Would you please help suggest? 3. Although it is described as IHC (-) on the product page of NBP1-07034, This antibody did not work in IHC with mouse tissue is also described. How about Rat samples? Is it possible that the antibody can work in IHC with rat tissues?
- To answer your questions about NB400-142, this antibody has not been validated for IHC and we cannot guarantee that it will work. Both NBP1-77679 and NBP1-77680 have been validated for use in rat and IHC. The difference between these 2 antibodies is the immunogen as they were raised against different regions of the protein. Please point out the immunogen to your customer and have them decide what would be best for their research. NBP1-07034 does not work in IHC, it is only guaranteed for Western blot in human, mouse and rat. When an application is followed by a (-) I would not recommend using this application in any species.
Positive Control Lysate(s)
Other Available Formats
Additional IGF-I R Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
, GROWTH FACTOR RECEPTOR
, GROWTH HORMONE
Bioinformatics Tool for IGF-I R Antibody (NBP1-77679)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to IGF-I R Antibody (NBP1-77679). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on IGF-I R