Rat IgE ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
IgE (Rat) ELISA Kit is a highly sensitive two-site enzyme-linked immunoassay for the quantitative determination of IgE in rat biological samples.
|Standard Curve Range
1 to 32 ng/mL
CV% < 20%
CV% < 20%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Useful for quantification.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Diluent Concentrate (Running Buffer): One bottle containing 5X concentrated diluent.
- Enzyme-Antibody Conjugate 100X: One vial containing affinity-purified anti-Rat IgEantibody conjugated with horseradish peroxidase in a stabilizing buffer.
- Chromogen-Substrate Solution: One vial containing 3,3',5,5'-tetramethylbenzidine (TMB)and hydrogen peroxide in citric acid buffer at pH 3.3.
- Anti-Rat IgE ELISA Micro Plate: Twelve removable eight (8) well micro well strips in wellholder frame. Each well is coated with affinity-purified anti-Rat IgE.
- Stop Solution: One vial containing 0.3 M sulfuric acid. WARNING: Avoid contact with skin.
- Wash Solution Concentrate: One bottle containing 20X concentrated wash solution.
- Rat IgE Calibrator: One vial containing Rat IgE Calibrator.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Rat IgE ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- immunoglobulin heavy constant epsilon
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Ch, Vi
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Block, ICC
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC-P
Publications for IgE ELISA Kit (KA1951) (0)
There are no publications for IgE ELISA Kit (KA1951).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for IgE ELISA Kit (KA1951) (0)
There are no reviews for IgE ELISA Kit (KA1951).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for IgE ELISA Kit (KA1951) (0)
Additional IgE Products
Bioinformatics Tool for IgE ELISA Kit (KA1951)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to IgE ELISA Kit (KA1951). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on IgE.
Understanding the Importance of Human IgG
Human IgG is a component of the immune system that protects the body from infection. It is the most abundantly found antibody isotype within the circulatory system of the human body. All antibody isotypes contain two heavy chains and two light chains... Read full blog post.