Publications for HLA-DR Antibody (NBP2-34676AF405) (0)
There are no publications for HLA-DR Antibody (NBP2-34676AF405).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for HLA-DR Antibody (NBP2-34676AF405) (0)
There are no reviews for HLA-DR Antibody (NBP2-34676AF405).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for HLA-DR Antibody (NBP2-34676AF405). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
We are interested in custom labeling our antibodies to be able to integrate new markers into already existing multicolor FACS panels. We would be glad to receive pricing and general order information for anti-HLA-DRB1 and anti-HLA-DRB5. To estimate expenses for future antibody labeling orders it would be helpful to know on what basis (amount, type, etc.) the price is going to be calculated. Right now the antibodies are still in mouse ascites. Would it be possible to integrate the elution of the antibodies from the ascites before labeling as part of the service agreement?
- While we do not generally do this kind of custom purification unless it is for very large amounts of antibody, we do have a number of kits available that may be of use to you. Since an antibody that is still in ascites can not be labeled, it will need to be purified. A list of our kits available for this can be found at the following link: AbSelect. Once the antibodies are purified, they can be labeled with any number of different colors. A list of these kits for labeling can be found at the following link: Lightning-Link.
Additional HLA DRB1 Products
Related Products by Gene
Blogs on HLA DRB1