HIV ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
HIV-1/2 antibody ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of HIV-1/2 antibody.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Concentrated Wash Buffer (1:20 dilution prior to use)
- Enzyme Conjugant
- HIV-1 Positive Control Serum
- HIV-2 Positive Control Serum
- HIV Antigen Coated Microwell Plate
- Negative Control Serum
- Plastic Bag
- Sample Diluent
- Seal Paper
- Stop Solution
- Substrate A
- Substrate B
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for HIV ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- HIV 1
- Human immunodeficiency virus 1
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for HIV ELISA Kit (KA0453) (0)
There are no publications for HIV ELISA Kit (KA0453).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for HIV ELISA Kit (KA0453) (0)
There are no reviews for HIV ELISA Kit (KA0453).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for HIV ELISA Kit (KA0453) (0)