HIV ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
HIV-1/2 antibody ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of HIV-1/2 antibody.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Sample Diluent
- Stop Solution
- Seal Paper
- Negative Control Serum
- Plastic Bag
- HIV-2 Positive Control Serum
- HIV Antigen Coated Microwell Plate
- HIV-1 Positive Control Serum
- Concentrated Wash Buffer (1:20 dilution prior to use)
- Enzyme Conjugant
- Substrate B
- Substrate A
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for HIV ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- HIV 1
- Human immunodeficiency virus 1
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for HIV ELISA Kit (KA0453) (0)
There are no publications for HIV ELISA Kit (KA0453).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for HIV ELISA Kit (KA0453) (0)
There are no reviews for HIV ELISA Kit (KA0453).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for HIV ELISA Kit (KA0453) (0)