HDHD3 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 50mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 2% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Lysate Details for HDHD3
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for HDHD3 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- chromosome 9 open reading frame 158,2810435D12Rik
- haloacid dehalogenase-like hydrolase domain containing 3
- haloacid dehalogenase-like hydrolase domain-containing protein 3
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for HDHD3 Lysate (H00081932-T01) (0)
There are no publications for HDHD3 Lysate (H00081932-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for HDHD3 Lysate (H00081932-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for HDHD3 Lysate (H00081932-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for HDHD3 Lysate (H00081932-T01) (0)
Additional HDHD3 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Products
Bioinformatics Tool for HDHD3 Lysate (H00081932-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to HDHD3 Lysate (H00081932-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Research Areas for HDHD3 Lysate (H00081932-T01)
Find related products by research area.
Blogs on HDHD3